Saturday, May 23, 2015

She's a lady

When we got home from the beach, Malia called me to the bathroom. Sure enough, she had started her period. She didn't freak out, probably because some of her friends had it already and they have talked about it. She's also asked me a whole bunch of questions about it already.

Of course, when Malia called me to the bathroom, my nosey son came running in front of me to find out what was going on. He was concerned because he saw her, but I had to vaguely explain to him that she was ok.

We had lessons on pads and more talks. She thought it would only come once a year. If only we could be so lucky.

I knew Roel was a little sad. He told her she was still his little girl. Then he told me it was sad for him and Micah, they would have to deal with both of our hormones. Lol.